Learn About the Writing and Editing Process
Sign up for your free gift: a 7-page introduction to the writing and editing process.
- Are you a business that needs written documents but don’t have the time or in-house staff to write them?
- Do you have documents/manuscripts that are written but need to be edited and/or proofread before you send them out or post them on your website?
- Have you ever considered using a freelance writer/editor to meet your needs?
Bumbershoot, Inc. is a full-service, freelance writing and editing company that handles a wide variety of document types for both hard copy and online formats, as well as for all different types of businesses, agencies, and individuals. We can help you look good and communicate well!
Some of the writing/editing types we do are:
- Book chapters and articles
- Curriculum development
- E-books and informational brochures
- Newspaper articles
- Publicity materials
- Technical/scientific content writing
- Developmental and line editing
- Software and website content
- Blog posts
Find more about the services we offer on the Services page, or contact us with the form on this page to schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation.
Our company has often hired Bumbershoot to write content that needs to follow strict guidelines and criteria. Bumbershoot’s staff has developed content from scratch and has been used to fine tune and correct existing content. The work has included the development of support documents, Web site content, as well as the writing and editing of reading material and reading comprehension tests used in our commercial products. Bumbershoot has consistently provided a great quality service and at an affordable price. The staff makes it a point to be thorough and conscientious in all their efforts. We highly recommend their services.
– Bernie Marasco, CEO and Founder of StepWare, Inc.
What are our clients saying about us? Read more Testimonials.